Thursday, September 04, 2008

School Hyme 9

Father I Place Into Your Hands

Father, I place into Your hands the things that I can't do;
Father, I place into Your hands the times that I've been through.
Father, I place into Your hands the way that I should go.
Father I know my life depends on You.

Father, I place into Your hands my friends and family;
Father, I place into Your hands the things that trouble me.
Father, I place into Your hands the person I would be,
For I know my life depends on you.

Father, we love to seek Your face, we love to hear Your voice;
Father, we love to sing Your praise and in your name rejoice.
Father, we love to walk with You and in Your presence rest.
For we know, our lives depend on You.

1 comment:

Nisha said...

woow vidhyut .. Great job!! got back rush of memories :)