Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kokila Teacher

I was at the bank today updating, when i met kokila teacher. we smiled and said "hello" to each other. unfortunately we were both busy and didnt get to speak. and she left before me.

she looks exactly the same although the grey strands of hair have increased. but so serene and sweet as usual.

made my day!!! :D :D :D

i still remember her saying "Dhwani ka dabba gul" when Dhwani used to make mistakes in her math sums. lolol

ans ya the classic and so true "use, use your brains, otherwise they will rust".

so true. god bless her.

3 comments:

Grace said...

It was indeed nice to hear something of Kokila Teacher.so sweet & calm and so fragile a soul. I can I had met her once in the train after she lost her husband,such a tragedy for her.

gracie monteiro(dsouza) passed out april 1974

Unknown said...

my God! i didnt know that...

i make it a point to ask abt her son when i meet her n get to talk to her.

so sad. :(

i hope she is fine. havnt seen her around. but thats because i myself was outa town for a while.

Anonymous said...

kokila teacher - i remember her so well - she was our class teacher for 2 yrs in a row. she was the only sister of 6 brothers and always decked up well on rakshabandhan.I remember her loving us and punishing her with equal candor. she was such a lovely naughty teacher, she had nicknamed me 'the exception' of her class. i loved her, mrs britto, lalita menon and nupur teacher.Nirupama 1984